Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Tiger

My New Video!

Lol, pretty helpful man, funny too. Have anybody told u that u have the same voice as Justin Timberlake???

So this is how it's gonna be huh.... I would be lying if I didn't say that the lack of responses saddens me.

But it's a cold world out there and I just need to learn to wear a jacket every now then.

Now that Visqo mentions it.. You should try to lower your voice cause Justin makes me angry :bump2: Now I can see you are getting better with this video stuff, it seems more natural with every time.. But where do you wanna go with this video stuff?

Ideally, I would like to make money doing it. At the very least, I would like it to help me get my foot in the door with a media/acting job. Thanks for checking out the video, btw.

I have no idea why, but when you do the 'number I-V' thing, it cracks me up, haha.

Cool video bro, you def seem to be getting more comfortable with every new upload.

Edited by Big Willie

I can't say I find him all that funny. But to get to that same level of success would be awesome, yeah.

I also dont think he is that funny. Sometimes he throws out a goood punchline, but most of the time not.