Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MissAshley

Jada/Fam/Misc

Part of me gets it, yeah people should wear what they want, if women can wear pants, then men can wear skirts. But sometimes I think Jaden is becoming a bit like a Kardasian, it's like he's doing things to get in the news and get people's attention. He's better and smarter than that. He shouldn't become that kid that everyone thinks is weird. He should be the talented, smart kid. 

I just hope this is a bit of a phase, he's not going to change the world by wearing a dress.

And Will is letting him do whatever he wants. (mistake)

Who is that person making these accusations? These days all these people want to create controversy around the Smith Family.

23 minutes ago, VIsqo said:

Who is that person making these accusations? These days all these people want to create controversy around the Smith Family.

I don't know, but I love the way Sheree responded. Loud and clear. I've always admired the relationship she has had with Will after their divorce, definitely something to be proud of.

Well considering this person claims to know Will well enough to know he's gay, they obviously didn't know him well enough to know he has a really good relationship with his ex wife. 

I could never be a celebrity, Will and Jada are getting slaughtered in the press at the moment.