Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy Julie

spanish youtube

Can anyone help me, ive been using too many of Ales links i think. Now everytime i go to www.youtube.com it automatically changes to the spanish youtube. I think i might need to change some language settings, but i cant, its all in spanish! Does anyone know what i can do, i cant live without youtube!

Can anyone help me, ive been using too many of Ales links i think. Now everytime i go to www.youtube.com it automatically changes to the spanish youtube. I think i might need to change some language settings, but i cant, its all in spanish! Does anyone know what i can do, i cant live without youtube!

I am sorry, Julie! :leaving:

Edited by Ale

lol, it happenned to me too, I didnt even noticed before. Well, I should leave it like that since is ESPAƑOL, NO?

Tim once said that he loved my spanish youtube links. Tim, you rock :wickedwisdom:

For the rest of you, guys, learn Spanish! :lolsign:

lol im so glad it wasnt just me. I would love to learn Spanish but unfortunatly my school forced me to learn German, im never gonna use it, and it traumatized me so much that i will never attempt another language again.

(by the way it was the teacher that was evil, i have nothing against Germany).

Oh nooo, not this topic again... Spanish is a really nice language, maybe the most interesting in the world..

at least we got plenty of cussin words :)