JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Turntable Bringin' You Songs You Hate To Love

Turntable

Considering I am usualy the one swimming against the grain, I figured I might just make that usefull for ya'll. Once in a while (maybe once a week) I will present you a song, that most of ya'll would never listen to just by reading the artists name (I dont like most of those artists ether). Sometimes they feature good skills (almost every artist has his moments), sometimes they just got swagger that makes them tight. Hate them or love them, but take the time to check them out, and you might just find some songs you like too. Feedback is appreciated!

----

Today's song:

- Devin The Dude Feat. Bun B & Lil Wayne-Little Girl Gone

http://download.yousendit.com/0E5996B97743012B

A deep track, on which all of them do a good job.

Edited by Turntable

Long, Nice Answer: I give you credit for trying to do something new and different but a lot of people (at least me) usually like artists because they are consistently good. A lot of songs that fans like to cite as deep from *wack artist #something* (like Little Girl Gone) usually sound uninspired and a lot weaker than anything I'm used to.

Short Answer: No.

God Blessa!

DJ Khaled Feat. The Game, Jadakiss, Trick Daddy-I'm From The Ghetto

http://download.yousendit.com/6F1C640F0CC9BD6C

It's one of these typical songs with lil children and a over the top soul singer singing the hook about the "beauty" of the ghetto, which will make you sing along. It is a dope song, with good parts by the Game and Jada and with a production that spreads out a nice vibe.

If Hannah Montana did a song for "the hood"...it would come out something like this....except she has some talent. Is this a post for sharing bad music? Turntable bringing you songs you hate to hear...

Some of her songs come on at my work. I would honestly listen 2 any of her stuff over this crap any day. Besides, she at least has a chance 2 be making music 5 years from now. Alot of these guys won't be.