JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Busta Rhymes Concert

rcpbball30

Last night, Busta came to UConn for a concert. Boy, am I glad I went. He has so much energy, it was unbelievable. Break Ya Neck was absolutely amazing, he is so fast and so smooth, it was impressive. In the Ghetto was also well done, it was an great concert, he brought energy and excitement and never relented the entire show, it was a great time. Just thought I'd share this cuz it was such a great experience.

Some of Busta's recent problems have disappointed me as a long tyme fan. But 1 thing is 4 sure, he brings the most energy 2 the game. On top of that, he constantly pushes the border when it comes 2 creativity. He has one of the best track records for longevity...and MOSTLY IMPORTANTLY...he's one of Hip-Hop's biggest fans. These wack rappers have no respect for Hip-Hop or the music. But Busta, along with FP, LL, Black Eyed Peas, Ice-T, etc LOVE HIP-HOP and stay current even when they aren't recording.

I've wanted 2 see Busta Rhymes live for years, i'm glad u got the chance.

Overe here he came 2 hours late, and than he got on stage, did 2 songs, and screamed "I got you'r money anyway.. **** you.." and than he left again.

damn , are u serious ?! - 2 songs and **** u - hahah sorry but ... he was late here too but he did some big show

ps : maybe he stay more cuz some man of the crowd give him 'special'' hahah cigarette.. lol