JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

R. KELLY IN TROUBLE

I'm ignoring the red flag that has popped up in my head 2 share my side on this whole thing. 1st off...only they know what went down. So only they know where the lies and truths stand. 2ndly, only God can judge them. But i will say this. R. Kelly has a rumored history of similar situations like this. So he really needs 2 get his addictions taken care of and straighten his life out. He owes that 2 himself.

Now the girl...she needs 2 stop acting like such a victim. 85% of females hanging out with a celeb are either trying 2 get with them (in some kinda way) or they are fully aware that some male celebs' main goal is 2 have a one night stand with party-ready fans. The girls looking for a "good time" are always dressing older, looking sexy, and ready 4 whatever goes down.

Overall, they are both guilty and need 2 do some soul searching. After all the media, invasion of privacy, money wasted...the case will go nowhere. The only thing set 2 happen is whether Kelly is gonna do jail time. And lets be real, it's been like 5 years. Either they've learned their lessons or they haven't. The case isn't going 2 do anything but draw negative attention 2 something that happened years ago.