JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Janet Jackson Gets At Justin On Oprah Show

bigted

Janet Jackson Gets At Justin On Oprah Show

By: Mariel Concepción

September 26, 2006

While promoting her 20 Y.O. album, Janet Jackson stopped by the very-selective Oprah Winfrey Show yesterday (Sept. 25th), and lightly lashed out at former "Nipple-Gate-er", Justin Timberlake.

Comment Janet told Oprah that Timberlake left her to fend for self after the infamous "wardrobe malfunction" during the Superbowl.

"Justin has reached out, but we haven't spoken," she explained. "Friendship is very important, and certaint things you just don't do to friends. In my own time, I'll give him a call."

Janet's 20 Y.O. album hits stores today.

Actually, if i remember correctly, Justin made a public apology shortly after it happened and Janet didn't say anything about it...which is why Justin waz allowed 2 present at an award show a few weeks later and why Janet wazn't.

I think Janet did apologise right away around the time that Justin did, btw I heard that quite a bit of people that said that they noticed how MTV hasn't been playing any of Janet's videos even though they've been getting radio play while Justin videos are on all the time, something don't seem right...

Edited by bigted