JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP tab for "I'm all that"

sonic1988

the same is for both guitar and bass, the last four strings on the guitar are the same as the strings on the bass

E-

A-5---7--8-------8-----5--7--8--7

D-----------5-------------------------5--5--3--5

G-

I'm not sure what the notes are, but there are websites that will tell you what notes there are.

If you can't read tabs, the number is just what fret you put your finger on, and the letters are the strings. I know that in Europe the music is learned not with the letters, so I'm not entirely sure how to translate it for you.

cool thanx, i'll have to try it when my dad gets my guitar out the loft, how dare he put my instrument in a dusty place! :tantrum:

anyways, i love that bassline. i think i know how to read that, i read normal music and when im given tab its basically a picture of the guitar neck if u get me lol. i'll work it out somehow.

I take it thats the bassline from The Rick James sample used in the song yeah? Classic tune

I don't think so, this is the bass line that starts after (I guess its Will) says "spill the beans on the table..." Its the first notes you hear, that bass line is repeated over and over until the end of the song, and it is played during the rick james sample as well, its just mixed at a lower volume than before.