JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

On TRL he said...

Kimmie

ok ive just finished watcin TRL at the red carpet and i just wanna say it was the biggest pile of Bull**** i have seen. Sorry to swear but Will is performing and MTV go to adverts, when they come back they go to interviews with a bunch of Z list celberities. :cussing: I got to hear 1 song and that wasnt even switch, he performed switch but i guess those celebs were more important. Im so annoyed i thought coz i couldnt go i would at lest see it on TV. :bang:

Anyways TRL the actual show was ok, Will said again switch released in 2 weeks and he has been working with jeff for the past few weeks and he is performing in London again after the single.

Will was really funny in the interview tho, he came out to a massive scream as usuall and the first question was about fresh prince. the interviewer asked if he could remmember the rap from fpoba he started and the whole croud joined in and finished it of for him. talk about love. The usualy I, robot questions then they did a little game for Will to play. He has to say TRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL and hold the L on for as long as possible. The logest time any1 else from the show had done was 26 secs, so of course Will nearly kills himself trying to win and he got second place with 21 sec lol.

Then they did a blind date kind of thing were some weird girls tried to impress Will the best they could and the 1 he chose got to go to the premier with him.

anyway i hope da brakes or some1 has footage of switch coz i was gonna try to hook it up to my camera for you. i guess we will have to wait a little longer. I feel better that i got my rant of my chest now

CURSE YOU MTV!!!!!!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

[color=purple]me and julie would prefer him to come to liverpool...chances of that happening...not very likely! Why London...WHY? lol, I mean yeh its the captial, but liverpool won capital of culture 2008 or woteva...come on WIll come and see us![/color]

Guest Prince
[color=yellow]Scousers probably nicked the title from another city[/color]

I tried the TRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL thing and it's actually really hard! Edited by Prince

they could at least let us hear the rest, it was so frustrating hearing Will in the background while they interview some nobodys. Im still mad lol. Its not often Will performs live and i missed it, and they advertised as having a world exclusive new song
1. it wasnt world exclusive
2. they didnt play it. :bang:

and hey we won that award fair and square, i can still read it when u type in yellow lol, there isnt a magic spell where scouser cant read it if u write in another colour haha!

Guest Prince
Ok. And at the colour thing... I can't read it when it's in yellow, but I guess that's because I'm colourblind.

No offence also, but why are you getting so agitated over this? I agree with them on not playing FP's new songs live on TV.

bcoz a week ago i was gonna go down there and actually see Will. that went wrong so i thought to myself thats ok i will watch it on TV instead and i have been looking forward to hearing switch all week, its been a long time since we heard a new tune.

I guess i was just really excited and it felt like a huge let down.