JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rev Runs Top 5 Videos

Hero1

Thanks, Tim. :2thumbs: I think I've only seen that video once or twice, and never with the high quality there. Good to see JJFP get some recognition from a respected source, too. Even though it was never necessarily my favorite song, the video for "I think I can beat Mike Tyson" was one of the more enjoyable Will & Jeff ever made, I think.

Edited by scyhigh99

Ha ha!! That's dope!! I waz listening 2 Run's album 2day. He's alot like FP in the sense that he is a big team player and supports alot of 2day's dilluted, crappy commerical artists of recent years, but it's good 2 see he's only supporting real legends with this list.

Thanx 4 posting!!

Wow I have all those songs in my current playlist, exept the JJFP track ironically.

i never heard those songs excpet JJFP's, i'll have to chek em

btw...its cool JJFP had respect!

Wow I have all those songs in my current playlist, exept the JJFP track ironically.

i never heard those songs excpet JJFP's, i'll have to chek em

btw...its cool JJFP had respect!

Make sure you hear the version of scenario with Busta Rhymes definately a classic. :wiggle:

Its good to see JJFP get respect like that. Its understandable tho' its one of the few music vids that follows what the artist is actually saying.

But if these are his top 5 of all time, at least one MJ video should be there, but I assume its his top 5 rap music vids.