JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cool thing to do

Mike

i dont know if it works in europe cause ive never been to europe, but what you do is when you see a pay phone, go up to it and take off the phone, then press 5-5-0 then the last four digits of the phone number (the phone number of the pay phone) then press 1-1-1 2-2-2-3-3-3 and hang up four times. wait a couple seconds and if done correctly the phone will ring on its own. its a cool little hack. when doing the 111's, the computer might say to try again since youve pressed too many digits but keep on going, itll still work.

just felt like sharing something cool, if you have anything similar share it!

that's pretty cool.

I remember when I was a kid, I was at a payphone in a subway station and I dialed 555-8665 and I got a weird noise or something and then I hung up and I got a quarter out. by the time the train came I had 75 cents. I've tried doing it since, but it hasn't worked.

heh, I remember once back in in high school, we took down the pay phones number, and then as people passed by, me and my friends would call it on our cell phones, and talk to the people who actually answered it..

lol..good times.