JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL COOL J - Todd Smith DVD

For all those LL fans, i highly urge u 2 pick up the LL Cool J "Todd Smith" CD + DVD combo xclusively available at Wal-Mart. Yeah, i picked up the album the day it dropped...but when Wal-Mart just recently put out this combo, i had 2 get it. And it's totally worth it, at least 4 the LL fans. The basics are the "Control Myself" and "Headsprung" videos. The real stuff is BET's "Blue Print" special on LL where he talks about everything from music, to movies, 2 his life, 2 his faith. On top of that, u get 2 live performances, BET's "All Access" episode on the making of Headsprung, footage of the making of the "Control Myself" video, AND parts of a 1997 interview he did on RapCity during the "Phenomenon" music video. It's over an hour or rare LL. All i can say is that it's well worth the $13.88. that Wal-Mart has it priced at. It won't be available long....so don't miss out.

Ha ha...but this is LL we are talking about. No editing needed. I only don't like when they don't put out these CD/DVD combos the 1st week cuz then i'll buy it twice 4 the bonus stuff.