JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

X Men 3 The Last Stand

Halle Barry waz on TRL the other day and said that this would be the last X-Men movie.

really ?

she was on tv here last night, and she said she didn't think it would be

i was watching the making ... but there also said that aint gonna be a 4 part , maybe a part for Wolfvarine :wiggle: , but no movie :shrug: ... damn

btw

i wish they make a movie for 1 episode of Spiderman where some of the ppl of X-men ,The Fantastic 4 ,Iron man and some others were !

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

It is the LAST MOVIE!!

Don't y'all ever check out comingsoon.net??

The only others will be Spin-offs, and prequels.

One about magneto's past, one about Wolverine, and one Written by Zack Penn. The one written by Zack Penn is ruomured to be about Gambit, but don't hold your breath. The Whole shocking nature of X3 is to tell fans that this is Positively THE LAST ONE!!!

While Sum people like, Kelly HU, and Vinny Jones Signed on for more than one movie, it seems as though, they will be in the Spin-offs, or in Kelly Hu's case the Wolverine Prequel.

X-Men 3 is what REAL X-MEN FANS WANT TO SEE. When Beast said: "BY my STARS and GARTERS, I had to smile!!

Edited by JusticeKnight

If this is the last movie then why has Vinnie Jones been signed on for two more movies??

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2006/...rms_xmen_4.html

http://planetxmen.gamespy.com/View.php?vie...ail&id=6&game=8

These would suggest that there is a lot of uncertainty and that it is possible for a 4th movie!

My friend swung by my work 2day 2 tell me what she thought of the movie (i feel like the only person who hasn't seen it). She said that it waz good, but that she didn't like the story.

• Admin

Saw it today..It was pretty good.. but I do have a natural bias against comic book movies.. I was an X-man fan back in 93..so I ofcourse think the storylines in the comics were better.. I thought Hugh Jackman carried the acting in the movie.. the others were pretty woeful.. good special efx of course

Personally, I loved the movie. I thought it was amazing. I had no idea though that there is going to be a fourth and fifth movie, because this one really brings things to a close.