Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vote for Da Brakes!

Da Brakes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! I've just been informed by Julie that Channel 4 will select one of the acts which are featured on the site and will create a high budget video for them! Now I figure that who ever has the most votes will stand a better chance of being selected! So..........I've come up with a slightly devious plan!

I came across an Internet Macro program on downloads.com which allows you to repeat a repetative task on the net! For example...VOTING!! (This is similar to what we did for Will back when we were voting for him to get on TRL!)

All you have to do is

1. Download the program: WebActionSetup

2. Run The setup

3. When you open your browser a window should appear on the left

4. Go to my channel 4 music page: http://www.channel4.com/apps26/userpages/U...rceId=961758dLd

5. Hit the record button

6. Vote for me!

7. Press Stop

8. Save this process as a name

9. Right click this newly formed process to select how many times you want this repeated (the bigger the better!!)

10. Hit play and your done! Sit back and watch the voting automatically commence! You don't even have to watch it! You can freely use your computer whilst it automatically votes!

I've got mine running for 10,000 votes at the moment!! If I can get a few people racking up my votes I should be in the lead for sure! I'd appreciate any help I can get!!

:wiggle:

lol you might want to watch referring links though. If they see a sudden X0,000 increase in an artist in a matter of hours, with quite a few people coming in from this thread link, they might well get suspicious and decide to check it out. Cunning, yes, but careful not to get busted there, Brakes. Also maybe a risk of them spotting that all are coming from the same few IP addresses (I don't know if it records that or not). The key to it though, is getting away with it (which you hopefully will). How many votes do you need anyway?

i saw the advert again today and i paid a bit more attention to it. It just said the public vote for the best song and that gets the video. Im assuming that means whoever gets most votes.

Im gonna leave the cheating way of voting for a bit, we dont want u to get disqualified.

i saw the advert again today and i paid a bit more attention to it. It just said the public vote for the best song and that gets the video. Im assuming that means whoever gets most votes.

Im gonna leave the cheating way of voting for a bit, we dont want u to get disqualified.

Me too! I don't think I need to vote anymore! :haha: Did you happen to catch when they announce the winner Julie?