JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Police Say Proof Fired First

Angel Amor

His work as a music artist is irrelavent. The very man you are mourning practically idolised things like violence. This is the same man that fired his gun in a public place, and endangered lives himself! Hell, he attempted murder! Wow, REAL man. Just because he missed his target doesn't mean he's suddenly in the right! Irresponsible yobs get no respect from me. Even if they lose their lives.

Call me a heretic, whatever. I don't care. I can sympathise with the family and child, but nothing else. The world is a safer place without people like him opening fire on others in public areas. He had no right! We don't need to see more of things like this.

I'm surprised you're giving him as much credit as you are. So when murderers and rapists and other criminals die, I suppose you'll all be crying in the streets?

Ok, so he lost his life. That isn't a good thing, I'll admit. But let's face it, he's hardly worthy of worldwide sorrow.

RIP to Proof and everybody that died today

:word:

Edited by thePrince