JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Myspace help?

Da Brakes

im trying to work it out myself, i dont know if u can put your own videos on or if it has to be a video already on myspace. i got this email today:

Hey MySpacers!

Have you been having fun with our new Film and Video sections?

I've been searching up funny stuff to send to my friends, like this hamster eating a cookie :)

-Tom

You might have checked out our new Video section already. We just added a search to it, so now it's easy to find what you wanna see among thousands of videos by other MySpace members. Do a search now and see what you find!

Check out what else you can do in Videos:

Watch the videos that have been uploaded!

Browse through the categories, such as comedy and humor, sports, short films, and much more!

Add a video to your profile. Choose any video and put it in your profile. Just copy and paste the embed code. You can even embed videos into your bulletins and messages. Share your videos anywhere. Upload any video and share it by sending your friends a link!

oh wait i get it now, u have to upload your video first on the video section, then u can add it to your page. Hope that helps.