JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

La Fiesta Spain Single?

Hi people.

I'm collecting Will's music cd's and vinyl's for a long time.

I have every album in it's longest version, every single B-Side (including Hey sexy lady feat. shaggy & Sean Paul or When the radio is on...) and I almost have every single (and albums, of course) he released. Not all different versions, but every title once (I hope). I was glad to complete my collection with "Yo Home to bel air".

But now I read on the internet, that there exists one promotional cd of "La Fiesta", taken from "Willennium", which was only released in spain.

I was surprised and started to search for it, but I couldn't find anything. Now my question: Do you know something about that and do you know where I can get it?

Thanks for help.

Here's the web page where I got the information.

http://www.geocities.com/willsmithsfans/aj.html

Edited by BigWillieFan01

Yes it exists. If u look on my old profile, u'll see the "La Fiesta" promo right next 2 all of those "Freakin' It" singles. It'll definitly be harder 2 find these days. The promo single only has the album version on it...so u aren't missing anything new by not getting it. My best advice would be 2 watch ebay. Since it waz only released in Spain and wasn't a real single or video, i don't think they printed up 2 many of them.