14 I Think Of You

15 Love At Last

16 Nastier (Interlude)

17 Slip and Slide'

18 You Haven't Done It (Interlude)

19 For Me Lately

20 All Wound Up

21 Outro: Which Brings Us To a Stop

Also eager to make her way back onto the scene after a brief hiatus is Dupri's main squeeze, Janet Jackson. The two have been working on her still-untitled forthcoming LP, which is set to drop later this year and whose first single is due out by the summer.

"We're in the studio every day trying to get her record together," said Dupri. He's teaming up with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, the famed production duo who catapulted the R&B singer to stardom when they helmed her 1986 album, Control, and have been staples on her records ever since.

"If I can give you anything to look forward to on her record, it's gonna have the greatness of Jimmy and Terry, and I guess you could say the greatness of me [and Janet] combined into one record," he continued.

Dupri said he's also considering a collaboration between Mariah and Janet, which would mirror Whitney Houston and Mariah's 1998 hit "When You Believe."

yea, she has a really pretty voice, but her vocal folds can range nowhere in comparison to those 2...

matta fact, I wander how miss Whitney has been doing? her voice is just So beautiful to me. whoo. :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

matta fact, I wander how miss Whitney has been doing? her voice is just So beautiful to me. whoo. :2thumbs:

She was performing on a 90`s show I saw. But it didnt make me happy. Her voice isnt what how it used to be, its kinda destroyed. :ohdear:

Edited by Turntable

I love how the article says that the album is coming out April 2006 and that a single is coming out this summer?!? Anyways, i love Janet's stuff, Jermaine's stuff, and Jimmy Jam + Terry Lewis' stuff...so i'm expecting a solid album with lots of flava. I didn't think her last one was bad...but i do get tired of the oversexyed songs.

She was performing on a 90`s show I saw. But it didnt make me happy. Her voice isnt what how it used to be, its kinda destroyed. :ohdear:

lol ,Whitney is 1 of the greatest singers ever .... i think it's gonna be great collab with Mariah :1-say-yes:

Definition...r u serious?? Whitney has one of the strongest and prettiest voices of all time...hands down. She hasn't weakened at all. Check that Thunderpuss Club Remix of "It's Not Right, But It's Okay"...i don't know anyone who can handle a song like that. Janet makes good music and has a cute lil' voice...but by no means does she have a strong voice. Putting her beside someone like Mariah Carey is a dangerous idea. It'll come off like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera when they opened for Madonna on the MTV Music Awards. Britney did her but lil' part, then Christina came out and her voice just blew Briney away.

Janet makes good music and has a cute lil' voice...but by no means does she have a strong voice. Putting her beside someone like Mariah Carey is a dangerous idea.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Janet`s voice would mach more for a duet with Ashanti. They would go well together, since they both have nice voices, but not very strong ones.

Definition...r u serious?? Whitney has one of the strongest and prettiest voices of all time...hands down. She hasn't weakened at all. Check that Thunderpuss Club Remix of "It's Not Right, But It's Okay"...i don't know anyone who can handle a song like that. Janet makes good music and has a cute lil' voice...but by no means does she have a strong voice. Putting her beside someone like Mariah Carey is a dangerous idea. It'll come off like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera when they opened for Madonna on the MTV Music Awards. Britney did her but lil' part, then Christina came out and her voice just blew Briney away.

well dnt get me wrong but the only reason i say that is because i heard a recent song of whitneys and i cant remember what its called, but her voice sounded grainy...(maybe because of personal problems) but yeah i didnt say i didnt like her singing, because shes a fantastic singer, and has such an angelic voice, but yeah thats the only reason....and yeah it may turn out like that britney/aguilera thing your talkin bout...but we wont know that until we hear the song.....if its going to happen