JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are Your Top Ten Singers And Rappers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hey now it's quality over quanity, you don't have to have 10 albums out to be considered among somebody's favorite artists, now I think Kel Spencer with the few material he's made is definately as talented as those who made 10 albums, especially since a lot of established rap artists like FP, Heavy D, Teddy Riley, Diddy(oh nevermind him 'cause most of the industry makes his lyrics, lol), and MC Lyte have asked him to help them with their lyrics, not many could say that, that mixtape he dropped is definately one of the best albums I've heard in years, record labels should be fighting over signing this man, putting him in the top 10 is more legit than a lot of the rappers some of y'all mentioned here, even though you should already know who they are, lol, I'm not gonna say who 'cause I don't wanna start beef but Kel definately could rip a lot of your favorite rappers out now and that'll be seen once he gets on, I think the compilation project he's working on with Will is gonna help a lot of people get to know him.... I'll happily agree with anyone who says Kel Spencer is one of their favorites 'cause he's one of my favorites too, I'm gonna be posting a review on that mixtape, if he don't blow up soon the music industry has no heart, his time'll come soon and a lot of hip-hop heads will be putting him among the all time greats... Btw, I gotta add Heavy D, Mary J. Blidge, Rakim, Blackstreet, Guy, Slick Rick, Destiny's Child, James Brown, and DMX to the list of my favorite artists I like listening to....

i totally agree. i have no problem if Kel Spencer is in people's top 10 cuz he's dope. i'm just saying, compared to all the legends around that have been doin music for a long time and keep in mind we're talking about singing too not just rapping, i wouldn't expect Kel Spencer to make everybody's top 10.

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

WUT renigade tim telll me you jokin when u said da brakes and da ace are your favorites, have you juss benn beatin so bad that now you have to say that so they dun diss you...

where the 400 bars song at

how u gonna judge wat i listen to and no they aint gonna diss me if i didnt and also i dont have time to write one that long cause of skool if you got a problem o well