JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Death Row East Is Coming

Turntable

It's official. With the help from Big Delson, Mark Sparks, Chazz Williams, Lance "Un" Rivera, Eric-B & Irv Gotti, Suge has a new label called Death Row East.

The label is gonna feature allotta throw away Nas & Murder INC artists.

The first signing is Lake. Lake is Nas's old protege. As we all know Nas doesn't suport any of his artists.

So now The INC has new Alies. When I say Throw away INC artists what I mean is Murder INC is so bussy that they can't help all their atists so they'll prolly give a few to Suge.

I don't know who ellse is signing but Keep in mind that back in 2002-03 Nas, Jungle, Lake, Blitz, AZ & all of Nas's other artists that Nas won't help were almost signed with The INC so in between that time Jungle, Blitz, Lake, AZ, Wiz, Jungle, Na-shawn, Littles & others were hanging & recording with The INC so we can expect more collabo's from Lake & The INC as well as all the other new Death Row East artists.

It's not offical but Shyne, is rumered to be sigining with The INC or Death Row. The deal with Game didn't work.

People like Dave Bing, O-1 & Jody Mack might also sign.

Domination, Fredro Starr, Bang'Em Smurf & Young Dice are also rumered to be signing.

Now that Nas has gone to Def Jams he's prolly dropped all his artists again so we can expect some more formar Nas Proteges like Jungle, Quan & Blitz.

With Petey Pablo, Death Row East & Suge's Latino label Double 9 we can expect allot from Suge & The INC since Suge, J. Prince & Irv Gotti are fam.

So look out for Death Row East.

-----

Did I read that right, Eric B. with Death Row??!! :hmm: It seemed like Death Row died with Pac...

Edited by bigted

Suge Knight is just an overgrown wannabe gangster, I hate him and I always have, If this is true just watch Suge screw over so many artists with there money...Suge Knight will be the black Bill Gates in a few years while Nas...Eric B are gonna start to work in burger king...

This will go nowhere. Deathrow died with 2Pac and Snoops departure. And The Realest didn't do anything 4 the label. Nobody even knew about him. His ONLY existence waz 2 bite 2Pac's style, lyrics, and voice. He waz one of the biggest jokes ever.

Suge's 10 year late Deathrow East idea is so silly. We'll watch it fall flat on it's face. I can't believe Un came outta retirement 2 help him out...especially since Deathrow has all the qualities of a label that he didnt' wanna have 2 deal with.

Turntable, The Realest waz picked up by Deathrow only becuz he TRIED 2 sound like 2Pac. He tried 2 write and spit exactly like him. Deathrow waz trying 2 save their butts since they lost all their real talent. His entire existence waz 2 copy 2Pac in every way possible. Real recognize real...and that's why that fake rapper fell off.

He waz even worse than Gorilla Black.