• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Homie, don't be mad just cuz you got your ass beatin down

Just kiddin.........you ain't my homie

chyea ya did, your song was soooo pathetic and lerkot just killed u back and it was said that i killed it too, the proofs right in front of your eyes man

LOL............so tell me again...what the hell was your preference?????? open up and let us all know...K...

:davidblaine: YOU KNOW!...now. lol.

:daveuidiot:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I dont think nobody was beaten...just was a diss...dats it...well im not agre wit em, but i've realized its ur decision guys..so kill urselves if ya want

I bet they would diss their OWN SELVES if they took Chief's advice. lol :lolsign: that would shut up this silly mess!.. this is just insane to go back n forth like this on the internet over nothing, with PPL you DONT EVEN KNOW. gracious!!!

you guys should GROW UP...

peace,

cookie

I bet they would diss their OWN SELVES if they took Chief's advice. lol :lolsign: that would shut up this silly mess!.. this is just insane to go back n forth like this on the internet over nothing, with PPL you DONT EVEN KNOW. gracious!!!

peace,

cookie

u got that right cookies..that wat i wanted to say, but u know my english aint perfect :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

It's me, Lerkot, and Johnny, you can't honestly say you expected us to act grown up did you?

You might be able to kill me but I'll kill you 70 years faster

damn lerkot that was a good line

this is a pretty funny "beef" which is ironic since renegades chorus is a ripoff of a biggy song. which proves he cant think of sh!t on his own. and on top of that the pathetic things renagde will say and think they are insults....its kinda sad

if you take offense to this renegade...you should. but if you dont, then thats good, cause im not usually the type that likes to have conflicts. but if you want one..i will lyrically murder you

P.S. what ever happened to that 400 bar diss? your not even a man of your word, excuse me. a boy of your word

Edited by WILL IS ILL