JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

have you ever

Mike

have you ever heard a song that is rediculasly overplayed, 'hey ya' for example. and then 3 years later you listen to the song and you realize that its really good and thats why it was played so much? and you start liking the song again cause its not annoying anymore??

...its happened alot this week to me

Oh let me tell ya....

never happened before but ive listened to a song alot when it was popular then listened to it again later and realized it sucks

I actually liked "Hey Ma" for the 1st 3 months. Then it got annoying. The beat waz dope...but the chorus got really annoying really fast.

There isn't many songs i hated, and then liked later. Back when Biggie 1st came out...after "Juicy," i couldn't stand when his music got played. I hated his music with a passion. YEARS down the road i actually didn't mind hearing his old stuff on the radio. A few of the late 90's Bad Boy singles are the same way. It's not that i actually think the music is good...it just takes me back 2 a certain time in my life that waz really cool. One other thing i just remembered waz how much i hated Coolio when he 1st came out. But when he dropped his 2nd single "I Remember"...i started liking him. When "Gangsta's Paradise" came out...i waz hooked.