JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

John Legend on Big Willy Style?

I was listening to that Album a couple of times in the last days. And on the Song "Chasing Forever" there is a Singer. Now there are moments, mostly when he starts puting some power in his voice, where he realy sounds like John Legend :jusmindyabizness:

In the credits It doesn`t say who sings the vocals. So I was wondering...Could it be that John was a Studio Backround Singer during those years (Or at least in the year when the Album was made)?

It does kinda sound like him. I like this song even more if its him, i love John legend.

i know his second name isnt actually Legend, i cant remmember what it is so it could be under his real name ????

EDIT

bah it says in the credits vocals by Trey Lorenz and Kenny Greene. It sounds a lot like him tho.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

Trey Lorenz has been in the bizness way longer than John Legend. Besides, how can he be a sound-alike of someone who wazn't even established yet?! John Legends 1st be "backstage" break waz the work he did on Lauryn Hill's album.

I don't think Robin Thicke sounds 2 much like Justin Timberlake. FP just wanted 2 put him out there since he waz in the process of signing him 2 Overbrook.