JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Burning cd for the New Year party!

Damian

Right know Im trying to get a positive attitude, & Im picking up some tracks to good dancing. Of course I will get some tracks from BWS, Willenium, Born To Reign & L&F. My sister told me that Will will be good for party, sure I know that:) I want to make dancing like in Will2K video (disco motive), you know people stand in 2 rows & people are dancing in middle:) Also I must to see film Save The Last Dance.... sorry but Im so excided:) Whooooooooooooo, I love dancing:)

I had some lucky cause yesterday I didn't feel well, but today it's much better!

"Save The Last Dance"...You gotta watch that movie with a girl.. trust me.lol

Yes I watched it with my sister, & she liked it;) No I know what you mean, I like the scenes in the club where people were dancing, I can feel their power. This movie it's something like film with Patrick Swayze but for todays young people:)

I played "Gettin Jiggy With It", "La Fiesta", "I Can't Stop", "I gotta go home", "Will 2K", "Im Comin", people were having fun quite good. But unfortunetully I didn't dancing, cause I feel ill (my throat was in pain when I talked:( ).... eh, but I can play some music:) & people quite like it!

that's good, I'm glad that went over well because you know how some people get when they hear songs they don't know. (obvously "Gettin Jiggy With It", and "Will 2K" don't count as songs people don't know)

Yes I know, people had identified "Maiami" (I forgot about this song), & maybe "Gettin Jiggy", but I don't know cause there were dancing. Some girls were going on some dance lessons & they danced proffesionalls salsa, rumba or czacza (I don't know) tseps with "La Fiesta" & "I can't Stop":)

Im a little bit in bad good cause some people are getting me nervous. When Im play one song some of them liked it but others wanted something else:( grrrrrrr....... Truly, it scants me having fun like in "Save the Last Dance" people had, you know? Look how people are having fun, power of theirs dancing can be feel in the air (yes I know that some of them are really hip hop dancers). ......... ehhhhh