JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Yesterdays Tomorrow Film

Da Brakes

Now im back im downloading it. So will give feedback later. Looking forward to seeing it.

BTW Video fans Final Cut Pro only works on Macs and will set you back a hell of a lot of money. If you want a very powerful video editing kit for PC pick up Adobe Premiere. Although that too can cost hundreds of pounds.

If you are on a budget (Like most of us) and want something which still has a good amount of features pick up a copy of Pinnacle Studio 9 for PC, its got everything you need in digital movie making, and is simple to pick up.

Final Cut Pro is great but is industry standard so thats why they wack up the price.

• Admin

that was a dope movie man.. definitely something to think about.. that dialogue about suicide is interestin..because ive been listening to this track "caught without an umbrella" a lot lately and its exactly about that story..even posted it up for everyone.. here http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=5583

acting by ewan very good!

story really kool..

thought the direction coulda been a bit better

but overall really enjoyed it

great work :hail: :hail: :dope:

• Admin

oh just wanna pick up on something Jonny said.. having to rewatch most of the scenes 3 times was a bit much..he could have cut in a bit later..

my favorite scene was the conversation between D and his friend before he took the shot :interesting:

choices man..we all got em and no matter how much we try to influence people it ultimately comes down to them and the decisions they make :word:

that was a dope movie man.. definitely something to think about.. that dialogue about suicide is interestin..because ive been listening to this track "caught without an umbrella" a lot lately and its exactly about that story..even posted it up for everyone.. here http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=5583

That is quite a coincidence! Just checked it out!! :davidblaine:

That was a good film. Your boys did well for their budget im guessing.

Nice shots, and editing. Although free hand camera sometimes can be a bitch, i know it is. I also know that always using a tri-pod doesn't look great either.

Great title aswell to go with the story.

Tell your friend he should send it off to some film shows and stuff.

• Admin

Its already been selected for a film festival!!

awesome.. also I gotta say I loved the intro!! that was spot on :hail: :hail: and great acting ewan..I aint just saying that.. I gotta check out those episodes of the bill and spooks(which their showin here right now)