JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MTV Made

Mike

MTV Made's most recent episode...i just finshed watching it, was about a jewish white kid who wanted to become a rapper. i found this extremembly interesting on account that im a white kid who wants to rap, but not jewish. ANyway the kid got to meet the game, snoop dogg and ghost face killah. im pumped right now, anyway you should see that episode, i taped it but my tape ran out.

:word: MTV probably just did this for ratings, there's a million kids trying to make it, but if they show a white kid on the show they figure it'll spark more interest, talent should be colorblind.

it was pretty good. at first the kid couldn't rhyme at all, but he definitely did his hip-hop reasearch cuz he knew a lot. his coach was C Rayz Walz, who i've never heard of b4. he's a rapper tho and he was a pretty good freestyler. the whole time they actually practiced freestyling and then at the very end he wrote a rap song that he performed.

it was refreshing to see both the kid and his coach not using vulgar language and keepin it all clean like it's supposed 2 be. the coach was really cool with the parents and everything and formed bonds with them

at the very end, the kid got better, but i wouldn't see he was that good at freestyling. he did write a good rap song tho, and he performed it and it was pretty dope.

it was pretty good. at first the kid couldn't rhyme at all, but he definitely did his hip-hop reasearch cuz he knew a lot. his coach was C Rayz Walz, who i've never heard of b4. he's a rapper tho and he was a pretty good freestyler. the whole time they actually practiced freestyling and then at the very end he wrote a rap song that he performed.

it was refreshing to see both the kid and his coach not using vulgar language and keepin it all clean like it's supposed 2 be. the coach was really cool with the parents and everything and formed bonds with them

at the very end, the kid got better, but i wouldn't see he was that good at freestyling. he did write a good rap song tho, and he performed it and it was pretty dope.

That was obviously a publicity stunt then, he didn't know how to freestyle or write a song until he got a coach? Why can't cats like me that've been rapping for years get a break? :thumbsdown:

That was obviously a publicity stunt then, he didn't know how to freestyle or write a song until he got a coach? Why can't cats like me that've been rapping for years get a break? :thumbsdown:

yeah but that's what Made is all about, taking people who otherwise would have absolutely no chance of accomplishing their dream unless they have a really good coach and put in a lot of hard work. every show is like that.

:word: That's cool if it's just done to try to make himself cool to get a date, as long as he doesn't put out an album. :lolsign: