JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wills a G!

I don't believe this stories. I don't think that Will punched a guy, jumped into his truck, jammed the accelerator down and drove off...

well, he did mention it in an interview sometime...

really? i thought Prince was just adding 2 the sarcasm there, i didnt know that was real. i've never heard that b4!

I didn't know that either! That's a lil shocking to me... :scared07:

I forgot to add something. The thing is tho Will has never said who pulled a gun or fired shots at him n Jeff. The story changes who ever is telling it. But the fact is that Will never said who. But Dana Goodman sued Will 4 slander saying that Will made false statements about him pulling a gun on Will. I believe the case dismissed. Cause it was all hear say. "Friends" of Dana Goodman told Dana that in the interview of US Weekly was refering to Dana.Cause Will said that a manger pull a gun on them to make them sign a contract which later sold to Jive Records n they made millions and this guy was pissed n fired shots at them when ever he saw them. Will mention about a gun being drawn on him in Scary Story n again Will doesn't say who.

Edited by Angel Amor

I forgot to add something. The thing is tho Will has never said who pulled a gun or fired shots at him n Jeff. The story changes who ever is telling it. But the fact is that Will never said who. But Dana Goodman sued Will 4 slander saying that Will made false statements about him pulling a gun on Will. I believe the case dismissed. Cause it was all hear say. "Friends" of Dana Goodman told Dana that in the interview of US Weekly was refering to Dana.Cause Will said that a manger pull a gun on them to make them sign a contract which later sold to Jive Records n they made millions and this guy was pissed n fired shots at them when ever he saw them. Will mention about a gun being drawn on him in Scary Story n again Will doesn't say who.

That's really scary... Thx 4 that man!

Will smith came from a hood in West Philly, ofcourse he heard gunshots and killings, cops in the dumstar etc...but he decided that no one needed to hear his life like that, Will smith is the most postive person i've heard, but the hittin incident, i defitenly wouldnt want to get into a fight with him, forget that he can box you out!!!

Yeaht you`r right!