JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

UK Chart update

Thats very good going. Once it finally leaves the top 10 it'll slip down the charts faster but its selling very well consistantly and thats a good thing. L&F at number 25 is pretty nifty too considering it was dropping down the charts early on.

Go Will

this is great, a lot of new singles were put out this week too. Its kinda funny now that radio didnt play him and its such a big success, every week Will stays up there its like a big 2 fingers up at the radio.

This could be Wills biggest selling single in the UK, id like to find out exactly how many hes sold.

This could be Wills biggest selling single in the UK, id like to find out exactly how many hes sold.

I don't think we are close to his biggest selling single yet. Mainly cos in the past Wills singles have always had staying power, plus single sales are down drastically in general to what they used to be sya 5 years ago.

Still who knows cos it has been doing very well

Yeah I was surprised when I heard this afternoon, 5th is amazing. I love it how Mario and 50 were released the same week and look at the state of them compared to Will! I'm gload Tony Christie is still at number on to be honest because it's great for the charity. It's amazing how well Switch is doing for how little it is on the radio compared to to other songs that are in the top 10..,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/?hp_chart_text

the good news aswell is, there are no more Elvis records being released yey! For the non uk ppl, every week for the last few months an elvis record has been re-released (god knows why) and every week it gets to number 2 or something, and also snoop and Justin almost knocked Tony Christie off, i know its for charity but that songs just gotta go.

So hopefully with these songs falling Will can stay longer in the top ten.