JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Visiting this site?

Hero1

How long have you been coming to jazzyjefffreshprince.com?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been coming to jazzyjefffreshprince.com?

• 1 month
    • 3 months
    • 6 months
    • 1 year
    • 2 years
    • 3 years
    • 4 years
    • 5 years
    • 6 years
    • 7 years
    • 8 years
    • 9 years
    • 10 years

I honestly don't remember when i started coming hear. I remember getting online back in 1997 and finding a JJ+FP website. I'm pretty sure it wazn't Tim's tho.' It waz one that someone else put 2gether (which hasn't been online 4 a long time). I remember getting hyped when i saw that they updated when he dropped the "Men In Black" video, i think that waz the same time i came across this site.

• Admin

I honestly don't remember when i started coming hear. I remember getting online back in 1997 and finding a JJ+FP website. I'm pretty sure it wazn't Tim's tho.' It waz one that someone else put 2gether (which hasn't been online 4 a long time). I remember getting hyped when i saw that they updated when he dropped the "Men In Black" video, i think that waz the same time i came across this site.

i remember tracing back an e-mail AJ sent me in 1998 :kekeke:

oh yeah i used to e-mail that guy back in the day.. it was a 1 page jjfp site :thumb:

Yeah, it waz just one page, but i waz so hyped that someone on the web had the same interest i had. The internet waz very different back in 1997. I think i e-mailed him 2. I wonder whatever happened 2 him, he should be posting here!!

I first checked out the old site around 98 time when i got into Will & Jeff. I guess i checked here quite regularly to keep up to date with when things were being released. However i didn't become a member of the forum until 2003 i think.