JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

well what i have to do HERO?

YOU

• Members

Well, since there's such a BIG deal with members not having JJFP albums entering this Holy Place known as Potnas, I was thinking how about starting a new section for Non-Potna members? Because it certainly will be unfair for all the Potnas who purchased the album for lots of money to let everyone in.

But it would be cool to create a section called Little Potnas where all the JJFP albums audio is available. Now obviously I'm not saying to put really high quality 192 Kbps, CD quality mp3 with Dolby Digital Surround sound, etc. but instead a cheap-ass, low quality, 20 kbps Real Audio having monotonous sound system which is sized like only 500 kb only for the true hardcore Will fans who, probably has been a fan like for 12 years and has followed Will loyally by purchasing his solo albums, yet could never get access to JJFP CDs because it can NEVER get released in the place that they live in and can no way afford to buy from the internet. I'm sure these members would be content just to listen to old JJFP albums even in this manner.

This obviously will not be pirating JJFP albums because there's no way such low quality album could be converted into a CD, yet it could also be like a promotion to the future Will Smith fans who would listen to these and probably go out and buy Will Smith records. So isn't this idea kind of good? :kekeke: