JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jamie Foxx role model...

willreign

Soon Foxx will be heading off to film Stealth, in which he, Jessica Biel and Josh Lucas will play elite pilots who battle a robot-run spacecraft that has been programmed to wipe out mankind. If it sounds like Will Smith's kind of film, well, that's no accident: Smith is his role model, the actor admits.

yep Will Smith is the best...

[url="http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/headline/entertainment/2565647"]http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/h...ainment/2565647[/url]

I didn't get 2 check that link yet....but i'm sure Jamie's movie will be very different. Jamie and Will are boys so neither would try 2 do something 2 mess with the other's career. Jamie Foxx is really breakin' out. He's doin' all kinds different movies (big and small), he dropped that stand up DVD a few years ago, and he's even gotten back in2 singing (most of u probably don't remember his 1st album Peep This from like 1993...i never got it but loved 2 songs off it that i heard). Who knows what this guy is gonna do next!!

i'll still always think of him from In Living Color tho.'

He was on ESPN this morning and was talkin' about how he got the role of Willie Beamen on "Any Given Sunday"(That movie was off the hook!)over P.Diddy 'cause he throws the football better than him. :kekeke: Is he gonna release an album 'cause his hook on "Slow Jamz" was crazy!! :dj:

That thing about Any Given Sunday is funny....if he wouldn't have done the movie, then him and L.L. Cool J would have never gotten in 2 that beef. I never saw that movie...really want 2 tho.' It's funny Puffy didn't get the part...then in Fed Up, Jamie tells the one boy in the movie that he is Puffy...ha ha.

Jamie has his own studio and in a Daily Show interview from a few weeks ago, he said he waz gonna do another album.