JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

March 29th

Mike

We have got to make a pact not to rub it int that we have the album a day earlier than other peeps. Although it will be hard to not show our joy come the 28th on the forum

Im gonna head into town and pick up a copy that morning, so will be on here at some point with my views that day.

yeah its bank holiday for me too but im not sure if im working it yet so i have 2 plans depending on whether im working or not.

Plan A - have to work :tear:

Drive to work, go in all alone and clean the animals out, i can do this in my own time so i leave when its all done. I do this calmley and carefully and not rushed bcoz i wanna hear the album lol. Leave work and drive to local asda and look for CD, may not be able to find bcoz its a bank holiday and im not sure how reliable they are for new CDs, if i cant find it im off to town where there are loads of CD stores and desperatly search for it

Plan B- not working :wiggle:

Get up early (which never happens on a bank holiday) search desperatly for lost and found.

Go home and listen to that album alllllllllllll day!!!!