JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

listenin 2 willennium 2day

Hero1

I love Willennium!!  One of my favorite songs on that album is "Who Am I" and I found out not too long ago that the girl who sings the chorus of that song was Tatyana Ali from FBOBA!!!  When I read that I was like "Whoa!  That's awesome!!"  I never thought Will and Tatyana would do anything else together after FPOBA, but I guess I was wrong!

where did you read that?

He only says "Tatyana Ali" on the track. :hilarious: FP also served as Executive Producer of her 1998 album Kiss The Sky. Better than that, he also dropped a rap on a remix of her single "Boy You Knock Me Out" which had a great music video 4 it as well. He also put her on the Wild Wild West soundtrack with Kel Spencer.

I was downloading the songs on my Willennium cd on my computer and I went on the internet to load the cd information (the program I was using does it automatically) and it lists all the tracks, and on the "Who am I" track it said "featuring Tatyana Ali" so that's how I found out. And if you do listen to the lyrics Will does say "Tatyana Ali" :sonny:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic