JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FAT ALBERT

JumpinJack AJ

I saw Fat Albert 2nite...AND I LOVED IT. I grew up on the cartoon so it waz hilarious seeing it finally on film...YEARS after it's been off the air.

It waz kinda strange in the beginning cuz there's a kiddy factor and a cheezy factor 2 the movie, but it's there on purpose. Shortly after it started, i got pulled in and loved it. It's just a feel-good kinda movie and the soundtrack is gonna be the jam (whenever it comes out).

The people in the theater reacted pretty good 2 the movie. It waz pretty packed and most of of the audeince waz in their 20's and 30's with a handful exceptions.

If u were a fan of Fat Albert back in the day, or like the trailor, check the movie!! More movies like this need success. It's just a feel-good time with a family kinda feel and tons of querky comedy.

I haven't been very far, for the most part. I've been reading a few posts for the most parts, but whenever I wanted 2 respond, my computer always decided it wanted to do its own thing and freeze up on me... Asides that,...I've been taking life as it comes to me, which has been equivellent to a huge game of dodgeball...via obstacles in life thrown my way. But chekit... --->>

I'm still here bru! :sonny:

peace,

cookie