JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

kid n play questions

sonic1988

1. Obviously. Face the Nation. U look at a lot of people. I guess like standing tall.

2. I think they made like three. Appeared on a couple soundtracks.

3. I remember on this site earlier, there was info on Play. I think they said he's a Reverend in NC and is working on a stage production. Kid I'm not sure. I remember someone gave info on him too.

1. The 'Face The Nation' album cover dosen't really look serious. It has those grainy black and white pic of them in the background...but the fellas are decked out in early 90's fly gear just posing with Kid about 2 catch a basketball makin' a crazy face...i wouldn't call that serious.

2. They have 3 studio albums: 2 Hype, Funhouse, and Face The Nation. The House Party 3 soundtrack has like 5 trax by them on it which are incredible. They sound alot like JJ+FP did at that tyme.

3. These days Play is busy doing things at his church and has alot of Hip-Hop-Christian projects (music, plays, etc). Kid has done alot of TV acting and show hosting. In 2000 he waz working on new music with old skooler Def Jef but later desided not 2 do anything with it. They say that they don't have any future plans but that maybe in the future, if they got a good script 4 something, they'd do a movie 2gether.