JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ - Teenager

mfuqua23

• Members
[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 27 2004, 02:20 PM]willsmithfan1 - R U Serious? stop listening 2 Will cuz of me. Of course I wanna knock off wack rappers. But Will is not one of em. I hope your not sucking up either. but if it'z that good, then I guess it'z that good. btw, thanks ever so much 4 promoting me. :thumb:[/quote]
no man im serious!
I swear i cant stop listnin to ur songs man
wen i listned to dem yesterday i cudnt stop!
I love all of dem...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 27 2004, 03:16 PM]Dang. that'z so amazing 2 me. But hey your young, And the sooner your exposed 2 "good" music the better rite. How bout U download em and put em on cd. So U can listen on the go. My #1 fan. Thanks. Well. ya a fan. Only I can pick the #1. And the #1 goes 2 my 1st.[/quote]
i was thinkin of doin dat...mite do wen u make more songs
yeah...so hu is ur #1 fan? :roll:

[quote=willsmithfan1,Sep 27 2004, 09:18 PM][quote=mfuqua23,Sep 27 2004, 03:16 PM] Dang. that'z so amazing 2 me. But hey your young, And the sooner your exposed 2 "good" music the better rite. How bout U download em and put em on cd. So U can listen on the go. My #1 fan. Thanks. Well. ya a fan. Only I can pick the #1. And the #1 goes 2 my 1st.[/quote]
yeah...so hu is ur #1 fan? :roll: [/quote]
Himself obviously! lol

I think a few forumites might be jostling with you for second!

• Members
[quote=Prince,Sep 27 2004, 03:19 PM][quote=willsmithfan1,Sep 27 2004, 09:18 PM] [quote=mfuqua23,Sep 27 2004, 03:16 PM] Dang. that'z so amazing 2 me. But hey your young, And the sooner your exposed 2 "good" music the better rite. How bout U download em and put em on cd. So U can listen on the go. My #1 fan. Thanks. Well. ya a fan. Only I can pick the #1. And the #1 goes 2 my 1st.[/quote]
Himself obviously! lol

I think a few forumites might be jostling with you for second! [/quote]
lolz how can he be his #1 fan...im sure he dont love himself THAT MUCH?!!?
anyway goodnite pple i gotta sleep

[quote=willsmithfan1,Sep 27 2004, 09:21 PM][quote=Prince,Sep 27 2004, 03:19 PM] [quote=willsmithfan1,Sep 27 2004, 09:18 PM] [quote=mfuqua23,Sep 27 2004, 03:16 PM] Dang. that'z so amazing 2 me. But hey your young, And the sooner your exposed 2 "good" music the better rite. How bout U download em and put em on cd. So U can listen on the go. My #1 fan. Thanks. Well. ya a fan. Only I can pick the #1. And the #1 goes 2 my 1st.[/quote]
Himself obviously! lol

I think a few forumites might be jostling with you for second! [/quote]
lolz how can he be his #1 fan...im sure he dont love himself THAT MUCH?!!?
anyway goodnite pple i gotta sleep [/quote]
No he doesn't. I misunderstood what he said. What he meant was the #1 fan is his first fan.

[quote=bigted,Sep 26 2004, 10:27 PM]Slick Rick's too much of a legend to just download off the internet, you should go out and buy some of his CD's, especially "The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick" it has a song on there called "A Teenage Love" which is something that I know you'd enjoy listening to! :dj:[/quote]
Yo man. U was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I Love it. it'z great. So if I get one cd, get "The Great Adventures of Slick Rick"? Does that have La-di-da-di on it. If so, I;m getting it. I trust ya judgement. Besides, we're so alike. :thumb:

Nah "La-Di-Da-Di" is on an album by The Get Fresh Crew which featured Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick, they also had a song called "The Show" that was played in the intro of Chris Rock's movie "CB4"(in case you were wondering what song that was if u ever watched that movie). He's actually been in the game as long as LL Cool J, he came in the game in 1985 as a member of The Get Fresh Crew along with Doug E. Fresh. I only have 2 of Slick Rick's CD's in my collection "The Ruler's Back" and "The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick", they're both dope, I think he released 8 albums so I have some catching up to do, does anyone here got The Get Fresh Crew album on them, I'm trying to find a place that sells more of them, but doesn't ask for a credit card, I order most of my CD's from BMG Music Service 'cause they have a lot of discounts on CD's, I recently bought 3 CD's there and they only cost me $23 counting shipping and handling, the only other SlicK Rick album they have is "The Art Of Storytelling"(his most recent album, I gotta get that one next). I've been trying to also get Biz Markie and Big Daddy Kane CD's for a couple years now, I don't know where they're sold anymore! :dunno:

I'm gonna buy the Talib and Nas albums I know that they won't be disappointing, so I'll buy 'em soon, but I wanna build on my CD collection right now with alot of legendary CD's that I don't have! Can anyone here help me out?! A lot of Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, and Biz Markie CD's are hard to find! Every website I check that has them asks for a credit card and I don't wanna get one! :bang: Can anyone here hook me up? If anyone here wants to help me out PM me ok, I'll appreciate it. :ditto:

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 28 2004, 04:21 PM]I couldn't find NAs's.[/quote]
Nobody has it yet, it ain't droppin' till November now! I'm on Nas' email list and I got an email today saying that "Street's Disciple" ain't droppin' until November, they didn't give a date though, I guess he's adding more tracks to it or Columbia's actin' snakelike on him! :bang: That'll actually be perfect timing for when the NBA season starts, I'll be bumpin' my new Nas CD on my stereo while watchin' an NBA game on ESPN. :dj: