JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeff in London May 9th

Awesome news Julie. Me and my friend Mario are due in London about 3-ish and stopping in a Hostel just a few mins walk from the venue so if you wanna meet up beforehand then we can do.

Yeah cool, can i ask what Hostel it is (Pm me if you like), i looked up a premier inn nearby and it was £130 for one night. London is stupidly expensive. I havnt properly looked yet but i think im gonna go for a very basic place since i only need a bed for the night. I dont mean im wanna be in your room tho lol, i dont wanna be in a room with boys haha.

A place called St Christopher's in Camden. Found it on HostelWorld.com. Check it out 'cos it looks pretty nice and is pretty damn good value.

Not really. But other than grabbing some dinner. There's a bar at our hostel so may just enjoy a couple of cheap drinks there. Its literally round the corner from the venue. Join us whenever you're ready Dude.

Oh that hostel is a sharing one, ive done that before and it was kinda weird, i was with a friend then too. You have to have that awkward conversation when u meet them lol. I think i'll try and find a cheap hotel, i dont wanna share a room with some randomers, especially if ive been on the cocktails and ive just met Jeff, i imagine i'll be too annoying to be in the same room with lol.

But yeah as soon as your done come and meet us Brakes, i dont mind what we do. Are you catching a train back in the morning Kev or are you hanging round LOndon for a bit the next day?

Edited by Jazzy Julie

• 2 weeks later...

Live Musically is a pretty unique 9 days for me. Tonight i go see my favourite ever band play their farewell UK show in London. Then a week Wednesday we go see Pure Hip-Hop goodness in DJ Jazzy Jeff. Eclectic music taste is in my blood.