JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

RIHANNA - SIMPLE/NATURAL

JumpinJack AJ

Rihanna to ‘Scale Back’ Her Sexy Image! Noooo!

By Caitlin O’Toole • 1 day ago

l.jpg
Rihanna has been promoting her new album “Talk That Talk,” and you may have noticed that she’s been a little bit tamer these days in the appearance department. Or maybe you haven’t.

But she is.
“I kind of just wanted to scale back, instead of having a look,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying on Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS FM radio show.
“I didn’t want to make it such a big deal, like what hair color. I wanted to go back to something simple, something flexible; something a little more natural. It’s more about the music. I don’t want to become a gimmick, ever.”
Rihanna also talked about her latest single, “You Da One.”
“This is one of those records, it becomes very addictive. To me, it’s very infectious: the more you listen to it, the more you want to listen to it. It had a reggae vibe, but it’s a sweet little love letter. I love the record. It’s kind of dirty, I love it.”
We do, too!

I got this from Myspace music news. I just wanted say that I'm happy to read this news. Rihanna is an amazing artist to me but after the Chris Brown altercation, she off the deep end with "I'm dark, I'm edgy, and half naked." I'm hoping this is a big step to her returning to her roots and focusing more on R-N-B with traces of dancehall and less watered down dance. I know her current song is a club song but it's much more tasteful some of her other stuff from the Rated R album. Loud was a small step in the right direction so it looks like she's on the right track.