JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ - "Passion"

mfuqua23

Right now, I only have one verse. I just wrote this in the late morning 10- 11:30. This will be a really good read. U probably can guess what beat I followed wit. This girl from NY I saw last nite inspired me 2 write this verse, but I 'can't explain it'.

[i]Sept. 18, 2004[/i]

This girl came around in a New York minute
Sat on the trunk of the car, wit a New York image
I wanna get the digits of ya size, and where U reside
Let me tell U what I'd do, if ya friends weren't beside U
Take ya hand and have a good connection grip
Look U directly in ya eyez, and connect wit lips
It'd be 4 one nite, but I respect U miss
Never 4 get this, when I give U bliss
We can wish upon each other while the stars R out
Make a map of our bodies, and follow that route
I'm shivering but these degrees won't make it hard 2 please
Strip however U want, I ain't hard 2 tease
U look right wit that street light causin ya body 2 glow
Already late gettin home, so baby let'z take it slow
U know the principles of pleasure when we're 2gether
So good the 1st time, next time U make it better
Beyond belief U went below like Monica hail'd 2 the chief
Use the "s"s 2 describe U, soft & sweet
Commiting 2 U, wit ever action
Remember the 1st time that U felt the passion

U heard the "Passion of the Christ", well this the Passion of Mike
Probably get wit various ladies, there ain't a perfect type

I gonna get away from usin beats on my album after this one. But until then I'll find it, cuz this song will be so dope.

It's hot! That reminds me of somethin' that I wrote about a girl that I met when I was in high school who moved from New York, there's a lot of cool chicks there man, I love going there to meet girls! :switch:

Thanks. Actually, she came in my area. A friend of mine brought her over, cuz the girl wanted 2 lose her virginity. And I was wonderin why her other friend was jokin and stuff. But I found out. And nah, we ain't do nothin. We didn't even really talk. I didn't know what 2 say 2 her wit her friends standin there. But she was pretty. Then the next morning I thought back 2 that scene. And just went wit the flow. And as U can see, it turned out pretty good.

I was listening to "Shorty was da Bomb" by DMX and I was thinking about this verse that you did, especially when he said:
"We only did it for that night
But man that pussy was good" :roll:

DM - dang, ain't seen U in awhile. Hey man,. what u expect? The song is called "Passion". It'z necessarily love lyrics. More like Sexual Enjoyment. lol I guess. But it'z good that U can rate something your not used to. Thanks man.

bigted - haha. I don't know how. U got me wantin 2 listen 2 that song again. it'z weird that u can remember this verse like that. I remember almost the whole thing, and it'z only been 5 dayz since I wrote it. That'z like a rare thing 2 me. I'm definately gonna love recordin this song.

And if that girl ever hears that song she'll be like "damn I wish I stayed with him"! :kekeke: :werd: That's the feeling I want girls to feel when I release an album one day and it has on some songs that I wrote about when I was with them! :ditto:

bigted - Well, I found out some info on da girl. She's got "high standards". A guy wit a car, cash, all dat and stuff. I ain't got none, but I'm workin on da car part. Cash too wit this new album. As Geoffrey says "She was a HOT little number."

Perry - nah. This one ain't recorded yet. Plus I'd prefer if my rhymes weren't called ****, dope ****, hot ****. whatever. I hate that. But if ya askin me if I record, the answer is yes. Check out some of my audios if U haven't already. Just click my link below.

Hey fuq word to the wise, keep your mind on your music, if she can't except you for who you are now, you don't need her, she sounds like a golddigger to me, there's plenty of hot chicks out there, but you need one with a good personality as well as a good looking body, they're hard to find. :werd: :dunno: I'm not gonna throw cash in a girl's face for her to be my girl, like Will said in the Fresh Prince, "Ain't No Honey Fly Enough To Make Me Go Through All This" when he was trying to act like Carlton to talk to the bougey girl and then acted gangsta when he found out that she liked thug guys. :kekeke: That episode was funny but had a good message to it!

Yo man. I know dat. I've don't write 2 get girls. I write about em, but not 2 get em. If I do, it'z a plus I guess. Yeah, when my friend told me bout her i was like "Oh OK. She was still pretty tho." I'll never see her again tho. Maybe Spring Break. She lives in NY. I live in PA. I get whatcha saying tho. I alwayz knew things like that.