JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff @ Proud2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be joining you Dude. I got a few friends who have seemingly invited themselves with no mention of an open invite on my part.
They're all good people though, including Mario who you met before Brakes.

But i've already mentioned to them if we have a chance to see Jeff after the show i'll be ditching their butts for abit. With it being London and his only show in the UK he'll probably a few people he knows there wanting to catch up with him.

Either way it's gonna be a great night. It's the same club we caught him in with Grandmaster Flash a couple of years back. But they've proper done the place up since.

Seeya there man.

Woo! Get Darnell to put you on the guestlist Kev! Julie why can't you make this? Is there anything I can do to convince you to go? :wave2:

Its the worst timing ever, i might have a mild form of multiple sclerosis, ive been waiting 5 weeks to find out and the 21st i find out if i have it or not, i cant cancel the appointment bcoz ive been waiting forever and i'd have to wait another few weeks, and i dont want to travel straight down to London after the appointment in case i get bad news, i probably wont feel like it.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

Either way it's gonna be a great night. It's the same club we caught him in with Grandmaster Flash a couple of years back. But they've proper done the place up since.

Seeya there man.

Tell me about it! It's like a whole new venue now! It's gonna be a great night I can feel it!

Its the worst timing ever, i might have a mild form of multiple sclerosis, ive been waiting 5 weeks to find out and the 21st i find out if i have it or not, i cant cancel the appointment bcoz ive been waiting forever and i'd have to wait another few weeks, and i dont want to travel straight down to London after the appointment in case i get bad news, i probably wont feel like it.

Hoping for the best for you Julie. Really hope its good news for you on the 21st

• Admin

Woo! Get Darnell to put you on the guestlist Kev! Julie why can't you make this? Is there anything I can do to convince you to go? :wave2:

I hope you get some good news then Julie

Yes Brakes, really quite hyped up for this show.

All the best Julie, Hope its good news.

Tim, I think Darnell is aware i'm showing my face (dropped him a tweet). We're normally on the ball in getting his attention so all being well everything will go smoothly.

Jim, I'm sure if we ask the question to Jeff we'll get the same old answer of it being a matter of timing for Will doing music. We'll see i guess.