JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'M SEEING SALT-N-PEPA!

JumpinJack AJ

In February Salt-N-Pepa and The Legends of Hip-Hop are touring a good bit in 2011 and I just got tickets to their February 19 show!!! I didn't say who was coming with them, but based on the shows they've done in the past year or 2, it's been a mixture of Kid N' Play, Naughty By Nature, Doug E. Fresh, Slick Rick, MC Lyte, Whodini, Biz Markie, Big Daddy Kane, and/or Kurtis Blow. I'm so hyped to see a real Hip-Hop show with a dope line up. I got the e-mail and was like "I really wanna see this but I should be spending this much money on tickets right now....let's see what seats I'd get." When I checked it out, the seats were FRONT AND CENTER so I knew I had to grab them.

For the SNP fans, their new song "Big Girls," the remix, and "She's Killin' Me" are on Amazon and iTunes.

Salt-N-Pepa doesn't have an official website. Their Myspace and Facebook pages are often not too informative. You can check Ticketmaster or this legit fansite...

http://salt-n-pepa.org/

They'll be in Buffalo on February 5th. In the past I noticed that NY got some of the best line-ups. When I was on Ticketmaster I think I saw the line-up listed whereas my Baltimore show wasn't showing the rest of the line up. My tickets were $66. I paid the higher price which is why I'm right in front of the stage. It's likely they'll have staggered pricing for the venue. The tickets just went on sale so I'd suggest getting them NOW to guarantee the best seating.