JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2PAC'S ORIGINAL MUSIC!

A little bit ago I was on YouTube, rekindling my love with 2Pac's music. With no original music coming out and most of all of the remixed stuff being pretty bad, I've gotten away from his music (even tho' he's one of my favorite emcees of all time). Anyways, I came across some his music on YouTube. His original music...no crappy modern day producers...no wack commercial rappers from the 2000's that would have never worked with...THE ORIGINALS. And alot of the songs are good quality to. And for those of u who loves his music, even the poorer quality songs are dope. These are better than the bootlegs that some of you (including myself) used to buy back in the day. The best part is that this guy has downloadable MP3's of most of the songs. I've been spending most of my time on the computer recently downloading albums worth of his ORIGINAL and UNRELEASED music. Here is a link to one of his many videos. Open it in it's own window and be linked up to dozens of 2Pac original songs.

2Pac fans, enjoy...A prayer has been answered.

Thanks for that link AJ, I love how Youtube has a lot of unreleased music

Check out that guys channel and his "favorites." I have downloaded at least 4 long play albums worth of his music and I'm not even half way finished downloading. The only thing that could be better is if 2Pac's came released a boxset with all this stuff mastered.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a HUGE 2pac fan. Haven't listened to him in forever, but I've had a handful of originals for quite some time. I would think the almighty musical connoisseur AJ would already know and have some of them. I got all of 2pac's albums up until "Better Dayz", after that everything just went downhill. With the exception of the song Keyshia Cole did with his Play Ya Cards Right, nothing comes close to sounding as good.