JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DIPSET PUT BEEF ASIDE...REUNION

I was never a fan of Dipset but I know a few people on this board are. There's was a video in the article. I imagine u can look it up on YouTube. It's corny but I'm sure fans will like 2 see it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipset Put Beef Aside and Map Out Anticipated Reunion

After much back and forth and buzz, Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Freekey Zekey gave breath to reunion rumors when pictures hit the 'net of the foursome reuniting for a video filmed at a construction site on June 11. It's been four years since the crew went their separate ways due to beef that appeared too deep for reconciliation.

On the surface, the riff seemed to come to a head when Cam verbally attacked 50 Cent with the 2007 diss track 'Curtis.' Like most hip-hop beefs, the public was made aware of the issues within the crew when Juelz and Jones attempted to stay out of Cam's beef with 50, before eventually joining the Queens, N.Y.-bred rapper on stage during a New York concert later that year. Jones has since revealed that the original beef between he and Cam began prior to '07. Things got stickier in 2008 when Juelz requested to be released from his Diplomats contract in order to release music on Def Jam. Finally released from his contractual obligations with Dipset but hurt by remarks made by Cam -- who alleged that he "sold" Juelz for $2 million -- the crew would not be seen altogether until the recent photos taken at this video shoot.

Check out the footage to see full-fledged proof that the newly reunited crew have big plans for the future.

lol, to tell you the truth I would prefer for them to stay like that.. Juelz has done better alone, Camron has a couple of hits with other people, and Jim Jones is summed in the anonymity as he should..

Ha, I've kinda like Cam'ron...especially when he 1st came out. I liked half of the trax off of his 2002 album. Juelz Santana was kinda nice on the mic for one of the popular rappers but I thought some of the beats I heard him on were week and his music was at times, similar to the common crap on the radio. I've never liked Jim Jones. I just had 2 scroll up to get Freaky Zekey's name cuz I don't remember anything from him. I think the Dipset thing contributed to Cam'ron's music getting weaker.

Juelz seems like a really talented rapper who just wont release a worthy solo work.. For me he is the most talented of them all.. Jones seems like he is always on drugs and I dont even know how he wanted to compare his music to Jay z's.. CamRon was good when he was on Rockafella, but we all know that being part of rockafella records is like being from BadBoys records.. U will go up and then people will never hear from you again lol. He left and has been jumping from side to side ever since trying to find himself..