JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 cent talks about his new album

VIsqo

http://www.rapbasement.com/50-cent/040910-50-cent-new-album-black-magic-new-g-unit-members.html

50 Cent talks new Album Black Magic; New G-Unit Members

G-Unit leader 50 Cent recently discussed his new upcomming album "Black Magic" with MTV News.

"I don't believe in voodoo," said 50, denying that the album has anything to do with voodoo or witchcraft. "But it'll be very addictive. The first time you'll hear it, you'll remember the songs that's on there. It's designed for fun — for listening pleasure."

50 thinks the album will be ready and released by end of summer if not he will just continue to work on it until its ready. "I'm not in a hurry, I gave myself a goal to try and put it out by the end of the summer, so I'll work that hard on the actual project. If I don't feel it's ready by the end of the summer, I'll just jeep it"

While his G-Unit stable was once over 15 members deep it has dwindled down over the years with all of 50's ego clashes and boss antics. So Fif is out again trying to find some new G-Unit recruits. "You'll see new faces, because I'm looking for new artists now. I'll sign new artists and take them with me and kinda groom them. I don't specifically say, 'I want this kind of artist' -- I look for talent that inspires me, that complements what I do with their own thing. Some of the stuff you can't teach a person; they gotta have it."

50 Cent's popularity has died down over the years which is deservedly so for all the weak music he's put out on the most part after "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'" but some of his recent music is actually kinda hot 'cause I thought "Before I Self Destruct" had some bangers

Yeah I'm not suggesting to buy the album but really the point I'm trying to make is that he's not that bad as people make him out to be