JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Did you get to see the Oscars?

VIsqo

Hey people What did you think of the Oscars this year? The show was funny. Its been a while since the last time I actually stood the whole show like I did this year, and more with all show narration and commentaries from Ale via Facebook. I think the hosts did a great job presenting the show, some jokes were a little off, but after that the outing was tight. I didnt like some of the winners, but hell, I never do anyways, and I dont know some of the movies nominated there and thought that there were some movies neglegted that should have been there. It always happen. This is not the people's choice award..

What did you think of the ceremony?

Lets spark this up a bit!

I didn't watch them. Every year I see it as a bunch of white people dressed up winning awards for movies I don't care about. I'm sure out of the entire show there was probably a half hour worth of stuff I'd like watching. It just isn't worth watching the whole thing 2 find them.

I'm was just making light of the truth. If u think back on the Oscars, they typically on focus on a select few movies every year. It's impossible for most movies 2 get any love. Usually they focus on movies I had little desire to see and didn't. That's why I used to like MTV Movie Awards....cuz all movies get love on them. Most of my favorite movies that I find the most entertaining aren't that brilliant or dignified enough 2 get shine on the Oscars. And it is mostly white people getting love at the Oscars. That's why they make such a big deal with someone who isn't white wins something.

LOL Do you remember when they had Chris Rock as a host? lol, he was as irreverent as a person can be at the awards, people just couldnt believe the things he said.. That was one of the best Oscar ceremonies for me.