JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game talks about his new album R.E.D

VIsqo

Game talks about his new album RED:

More details on Game's upcoming "R.E.D." album have hit the net. According to Billboard, Game has enlisted the help of Beanie Sigel, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke and Rick Ross as features for the new project. Producers working on the album include Pharrell Williams, Cool & Dre, DJ Khalil and Dr Dre. Some songs on the album include "It Must Be Me" which features Game bragging about the luxuries of his life over an "N.W.A. mixed with an eclectic beat"; "Pussy Fight," featuring Lil Wayne protege Nicki Minaj ("When you hear her on it, you'll understand why she was perfect for it"); and "Lost," which "describes the relationship between my father and I and my sister in depth like I've never done before." [Game & Pharrell - Work In The Studio On The "R.E.D." Album - Watch Here]

Previously Game said his new album will not be filled with beefs. "The R.E.D. Album has presented me the opportunity to make the type of music I've always wanted to make and I'm free," he explained in an interview. "I have no beefs and there's nothing holding me back. I'm just having fun in the studio and I'm just recording man. I'm having the time of my life. Pharrell is my best hip-hop friend to date. Working with him has been nothing short of a catastrophic portion and every day that I can get in with that cat is different."

http://www.rapbasement.com/the-game/010610-producers-and-featured-artists-on-games-new-red-album-hit-the-net-more-information-here.html

DO YALL THINK IT WILL BE WORTH A LISTEN? His last album was a 7 outta 10 for me.

http://www.rapbasement.com/the-game/121809-rapper-the-game-says-his-upcoming-new-red-album-is-beef-free-watch-here.html

I hope it is really beef free... And no name dropping for the love of God

I think Game has improved over the years, when he first came out about 5 years ago I thought he was kinda annoying but he's turned out to be one of the better mcs in hip hop, when he started beefing with 50 he got motivated and started coming out with some fire music which actually helped his career, he's only improved since that battle... I thought his last album was right up there as one of the top albums of 2008 up with Nas', LL's, and Ice Cube's last albums, it was up to that caliber to me, sure he got a big ego but who doesn't, lol, I just enjoy the music....