JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CHRISTINA MILIAN WEDS THE-DREAM

JumpinJack AJ

It's a sad day for everyone. Christina Milian is one of the finest females i've ever seen. The-Dream? Really? Ugh. Nick Cannon came out on top. She's more class than 2 go out like this in a cheezy Vegas wedding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christina Milian Gets Hitched in Vegas

Posted Tuesday 08 September 02:25 PM By: PopEater Staff

Singer Christina Milian officially tied the knot with music producer The Dream in Las Vegas last week, TMZ is reporting. The couple opted for a small midnight wedding at the legendary Little White Wedding Chapel -- the same place Britney Spears married Jason Alexander back in 2004.

Milian reportedly rented a $200 wedding dress for the occasion and The Dream rented his tux for $100. Their wedding plans were under speculation since last month when they applied for a marriage license.

I've heard alot of his beats and they seem so average. They don't pop, the don't grab attention, they don't do much except provide a boring, unimpressive background 2 an often lacking-talent. I've only heard of few of his own songs (as an "artist" ) and I don't think they were any good.

Does anyone know when Christina Milian's album is coming out?...or is it out? It seems like she dropped that 1st single ages ago. With the lack of music and good movies, i'm worried her star is fading. I think she's a genuine talent and really don't wanna see her sit on the back burner.

LL's "Baby" was okay. Britney's "Me Against The Music" was okay. They both have a body of much better songs when you look at the rest of their work. "Touch My Body" was one of my favorite songs off Mariah's last album, but look how boring that album was. To me The-Dream produces the most watered down and boring music ever. It's not straight up bad when compared to the commerical dirty south sound, but it's so simple and boring. And Def Jam isn't Def Jam anymore so I don't think his position there holds any wait either. Now if Def Jam still had LL Cool J, Slick Rick, Onyx, Warren G, Montell Jordan, Dru Hill, Case, Foxy Brown and so on...(when it actually was Def Jam), it'd be more of a respectable position. Other than Rihanna and Ne-Yo, who is on "Def Jam" anymore who's any good?

LL's "Baby" was okay. Britney's "Me Against The Music" was okay. They both have a body of much better songs when you look at the rest of their work. "Touch My Body" was one of my favorite songs off Mariah's last album, but look how boring that album was. To me The-Dream produces the most watered down and boring music ever. It's not straight up bad when compared to the commerical dirty south sound, but it's so simple and boring. And Def Jam isn't Def Jam anymore so I don't think his position there holds any wait either. Now if Def Jam still had LL Cool J, Slick Rick, Onyx, Warren G, Montell Jordan, Dru Hill, Case, Foxy Brown and so on...(when it actually was Def Jam), it'd be more of a respectable position. Other than Rihanna and Ne-Yo, who is on "Def Jam" anymore who's any good?

Its not about who's good (caus Rihanna aint ether). For the Lable its important who sells, and the Def Jam Artists do a pretty good job when it comes to that,