JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ALBUM REVIEW MESSAGE BOARD?

JumpinJack AJ

Since this message board is so music based, would it make sense to have another board in the Caught In The Middle section. I would be a message board totally dedecated to reviewing albums. We could use the topic rating feature to rate the albums discussed. I'm not sure if Tim wasn't any boards added to the site. I just wanted to put the idea out there. It would be kinda cool 2 have a message board that archived our opinions on albums. I could totally see myself spending alot of time on that board and we could probably find alot of new music that we all like by contributing and reading the posts on that board.

Just an idea.

It could be a great idea. I mean, we have really good music critics in here, most of the reviews ive seen here are really good and accurate, so I think we should try it. I will review Jayz's the black album..

I was thinking one of the biggest of an artist and/or album would start a detailed review for whatever album. Anyone else on the board who is a fan can reply with their own review. Anyone who gives an album an honest listen can leave their feedback (agreeing or respectably disagreeing). Everyone on this board LOVES music. I think we'd find out about alot of good stuff this way.