JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Blueprint III Makes Early Debut on the Web

VIsqo

Blueprint 3 leaks on the net over a week before its release date

One of the year's most anticipated hip-hop albums, The Blueprint 3, has leaked on the web, well over a week ahead of its September 11 release. While music fans are clamoring for the unauthorized album, Jay-Z has taken steps to leak the album himself. MTV and Rhapsody will stream Blueprint III in its entirety on their respective sites starting Tuesday, September 1st.

Rhapsody will also make a deluxe version of the album available for purchase on September 8, 3 days before Blueprint III officially makes its storewide debut. The deluxe album includes two bonus tracks not available on the retail version.

Source: rap.about.com

For those of u who listen 2 it, let me know if it's more like Blueprint (mostly good) or Blueprint 2 (mostly not good). I've been much more open 2 Jay-Z in the past 2 years but i'm still not gonna call myself a big fan.

For those of u who listen 2 it, let me know if it's more like Blueprint (mostly good) or Blueprint 2 (mostly not good). I've been much more open 2 Jay-Z in the past 2 years but i'm still not gonna call myself a big fan.

I'm a quirky dude when it comes to music so I have my own style for it. The purists are going to hate BP3 but I thought it was a solid CD. It's not on the level of BP1 but it's a good listen. I really get the sense Jay is experimenting more & more with his music, especially in the beats department. I really like What We Talking, Thank You, D.O.A., Off That, Venus vs. Mars, So Ambitious & Run This Town. There are 3 tracks on there that are really bad(Real As It Gets feat. Jeezy, On To The Next One and Young Forever). I've replaced those songs with Brooklyn We Go Hard, You're All Welcome feat. Mary J. Blige & Jocking Jay-Z.

There's a track with Kanye called Hate. It's a really quirky song but it works for me.

My grade for BP3: B-/B