JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The surreal life

Hero1

• Admin
AJ was tellin me abt this..so i downloaded the 1st episode of the new series off bittorent.. flava flav is the man! hes the star of the show already..and absolutely hilarious.. whats funny is jordan knight..in the 1st episode he was talking to his manager a couple of times.. and that was actuel miguel from overbrook! haha.. he was there at the i robot premiere in sydney..i could recognise his voice.. yeah he manages jordan knight... but flava flav isnt just really funny hes really kool as well.. i mean if u ever wanted to see some1 on a reality show it would have to be flava.. looks like this series is gonna be hilarious... :lolsign: :lolsign:

Yeah, i love The Surreal Life. I saw most of the 1st episode and Flava is exactly how u expect him 2 be. He's just a cool and funny guy with a big heart. The past seasons aren't bad either. MC Hammer is on the 1st season serving as one of the nicest, funniest, and most positive guys i've ever seen. Vanilla Ice waz on the 2nd season and i hated him since he came out. 2 see him on that show being himself make me like him. It's great seeing these emcees doing real things not in music videos...not 2 mention all fo the other people on the show.